Manning Hall

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/1

Originally used as a Masonic Girl's School, the building was deeded to the State of Alabama in 1858 to house the Alabama School for the Deaf. Noted for its fine proportions and Ionic portico, the building is one of Alabama's finest Greek Revivial structures and is listed in the Historic American Buildings Survey.