top of page
Dr. Hal Johnson commissioned Frank Lockwood to design this Neo-Classical Greek Revival style house that was constructed by Robert S. West. His window willed the house to the Episcopal Church to be sold to help build the "new" St. Peters, which stands in Talladega today. Mr. and Mrs. Stone and their families have owned the house since the 1950's. The handsome mansion displays fine architectural details and sumptuous original woodwork throughout.
bottom of page