top of page
Originally this was a log house with two rooms and a dogtrot. Later, another dog trot log house with two rooms and shed room was adjoined. Other rooms were added when the house was purchased from Dr. William Taylor by James Pinckney Wood in 1865. Mr. Wood passed in 1893, and his widow remodelled the home to its present Spanish Colonial style in 1905. No structural changes have been made since.
bottom of page